NETGEAR Genie for desktop is the simple dashboard for overseeing, checking, and fixing your home system.
- Stay associated. Genie can naturally fix basic remote system issues.
- Genie gives you simple access to router highlights like Live Parental Controls, the visitor gets to, broadband utilization meter, speed test, and more.
- You can utilize the Network guide to see all gadgets on your home system.
NETGEAR Genie works with any NETGEAR router. To deal with your router settings with Genie,
you may need to UPDATE to another ROUTER FIRMWARE when it is available.
At the point when you download and install NETGEAR Genie, it begins immediately.
To utilize NETGEAR Genie to set up a switch:
- Connect your PC to your NETGEAR router with an Ethernet wire or can go for wirelessly.
- Click the NETGEAR Genie icon on your desktop and you will see the NETGEAR Genie window. The home screen has a dashboard that lets you see the status of your Internet association and system initially. You can click any of the six areas of the dashboard to see progressively data. The left segment has a menu.
The dashboard screen shows when you install NETGEAR Genie.
- Internet: Check and fix Internet network issues, for both wired and wireless connection.
- Wireless Connection: View or change the remote settings for your router.
- Router Settings: Sign in to your router to view or change its settings.
- Network map: View all home devices connected with your router.
- Parental Controls: Oversee parental controls to shield devices in your system from the improper substance.
- ReadySHARE: On the off chance that you associated a USB stockpiling gadget to the USB port on the switch, at that point you can get to its substance.
- Support: The help FAQs are accessible on the PC without an Internet association.
You can get answers to common router issues here. There are some simple network tools are available to help you debug the network as well.
Enter admin for the user name and password for the router password, both in lowercase letters. The router user name and password are case-sensitive.
Log In to the Router
To access some NETGEAR Genie features, you have to log in to your router, as shown in the following figure: